Do you want to travel to a new holiday destination? If your answer is yes, then you should visit Cape Town in South Africa. In here, you will obtain additional info and suggested travel destinations in Cape Town.
If you are already sick of the long cold season on the state where you are dwelling, then it is timely that you visit Cape Town for a change so you can soak or can enjoy the beautiful African sun. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
Getting to Know the Geography of Cape Town, South Africa
It is famous port city of South Africa that is located under the imposing and beautiful Table Mountain. Numerous travelers and tourists visited the city due to its temperate climate, especially those living in countries with cold winter season.
Cape Town: What Are the Suggested Travel Destinations and Attractions of the City?
There are lots of travelers who visited the city not only because of the wonderful climate it has but also of its culture, hospitality, cuisine as well as the wonderful tourist attractions it houses. Detailed underneath are the prime reasons for the growing popularity of Cape Town around the world.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. For those who have the heart for extreme activities and sports, then you can find traditional as well as new sporting activities for you. The city also offers lots of tourist and scenic attractions and some of these are listed below.
1. Castle of Good Hope is a famous tourist destination in the city. It is believed to be the city’s oldest architectural structure that is preserved and protected by the South African government.
2. Cape Malay Quarter is the ideal place to visit for those who love culture and history.
3. Before going back home, be sure to visit the Craft Markets because you will find lots of souvenir items for your friends and loved ones back home.
4. Don’t forget to taste the delicious and exotic foods of South Africa by visiting some of its diners and restaurants.
5. There are also beautiful gardens that house fresh vegetables and fruits in the city. Travelers can also come across gardens that give visitors the opportunity to eat and to pick fruits, either for a fee or for free.
Now that you already known some of the suggested travel destinations in Cape Town, South Africa, the next important thing to keep in mind is to hire an experienced, trusted, accredited and dependable travel agency.